(This post contains affiliate links) There are many options for one pot dinners, from the classic chicken and potato stew, to the little more unexpected, lemon pepper chicken with Orzo. Regardless of which recipe you choose, the benefits remain the same – less time in front of the stove, and only one pot to wash up… what’s not to love? Enjoy!
1. Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Spaghetti – creamy and oh so yummy, this pasta can be whipped up in just under 20 minutes. Check it out here (budgetbytes.com)
2. Spicy Caribbean Sausage Bake – Sweet potato and pork sausages have been one of my favorite combinations for the longest times… throw in some mango and some Caribbean spice, hmmm…. i ain’t gonna say say no! Get the recipe here (goodtoknow.com)
3. Pastalaya – Just so that I’m being a 100% honest here, i didn’t really know what Pastalaya was – so i googled it and it says ” Pastalaya – A spicy, pasta-based jambalaya with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage.” (Makes total sense actually :)) Sounds delicious! Get the recipe at favesouthernrecipes.com.
4. Sage and Lemon Roast Chicken with Potatoes – Everyone needs a classic roast chicken recipe, and this one (from goodtoknow.com) will do very nicely. If you feel you need a few more veggies in the mix, you can even toss some carrots in.
5. Italian Wonderpot Pasta – I love fettuccine, can’t get enough of it… you must try this one. Get the recipe here (budgetbytes.com)
6. Mac and Beef (Beefaroni) – You’re not going to have any arguments getting the kids to finish their food tonight, i promise. Totally yummy! Check out the recipe at yummyhealthyeasy.com.
7. Southwest Chicken Skillet – This one is a little tricky… you need to have some left over chicken that you can use for it really be able to count as a one-pot dish…but it just sounds so god, i had to let it sneak on in… take a look at the recipe and decide for yourself…
8. Seafood Paella – I could not let this one not make the cut…this paella recipe (brightnbrainy.com) has become one of my favorite things to throw together when i’m not really up to hosting a five course meal.No mess, no fuss.
9. Lemon Pepper Chicken with Orzo – One thing that i absolutely can not find here in Alicante is orzo, and it is driving me crazy, because i am craving like a pregnant woman craves pickles – if anyone wants to send some my way, please, get in touch 😉 This recipe (from budgetbytes.com) is super easy to follow, and will have the whole family begging foe seconds.
10. Sausage and Spinach Pasta – This pasta’s got just the right amount of creamy, delicious sauce. Your little ones aren’t even going to notice that there’s spinach in there… Get the recipe here (anoregoncottage.com)
11. A Great Shakshuka – Basically a North-African/Middle eastern all day breakfast – sound delicious, right? You can find the recipe and a whole lot more at mayakitchenette.com.
12. Monterrey Chicken Skillet – Chicken and bacon go a long way in my house… i might just try this recipe (budgetbytes.com) for dinner tonight.
13. Spanish Chicken and Cannellini Beans – A wonderful, comforting meal – grab a loaf of crusty bread and spend a good hour at the table, just chatting with the kids. Get the recipe here (goodtoknow.co.uk)
14. Vegetable Korma – This recipe calls for chili, but you can adjust the spice levels to suit your family’s preferences…Check out the recipe at the dailymail.co.uk.
15. Chicken Chilli – The chickpeas and spinach add all the vitamins you could want, while still packing a bunch of flavor! Get the recipe here (mygoldernpear.com).
16. Sausage and Bean Stew – Goodtoknow.com has the ultimate comfort food recipe…pork sausages, butter beans and rich tomato sauce…yum!
17. Slow-Cooked Duck Cassoulet – I love, love, love duck… and you can even do this one in your slow cooker if you’d like (everything in on low for 6 hours). Get the recipe at goodtoknow.com.
18. One Pan Roast Pork and Apples – For a wonderfully moist pork tenderloin, check out Denise’s recipe (sweetpeasandsaffron.com)
19. Sweet Potato, Green Bean, Shrimp Skillet – So yummy and maybe it’s just me, but i love colorful food :). Get the recipe here (primaverakitchen.com)
20. Taco Spaghetti – This dish from damndelicious.net is super easy to whip up on a week night, and is probably going to become one of your family’s favorites! Get the recipe here.
21. Sausage and Rice Skillet – If your family likes spicy food, you could always try a spicier sausage. I also like to add a bit of diced bell pepper to mine, but that’s up to you :). Get the recipe here (diethood.com).
22. Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta Bake – Ooohh….just look at that… i don’t need to say anything, do i? Get the recipe here (halfbakedharvest.com).
23. Chicken and Almond Rice – Perfect for a Saturday evening, something a little ‘fancier’. Get the recipe here (cookinandbeer.com).
24. Chicken Breast with Spinach – Sara from dinneratthezoo.com swears this is a one pot meal, and it looks delicious!. Head on over and check it out!
25. Creamy Lemon Pasta With Chicken And Asparagus – A beautifully crafted dinner, the guys at cookingclassy.com manage to squeeze it all in to this tasty dish – proteins, carbs and veggies, your family gets it all!
26. Coq-Au-Vin – Served with the biggest loaf of crusty bread you can find, this coq-au-vin from vikalinka.com is sure to put great big smiles on your loved ones faces while filling their bellies at the same time.
27. Tomato Pesto Salmon Rice Bake – This one doesn’t even dirty one of your dishes because it’s done in foil! Get the recipe and instructions here (diethood.com).
28. Salmon with Roast Potatoes and Asparagus – Salmon is so healthy and so delicious, and when it is this easy, there really is no excuse! Get the recipe here (bbcgoodfood.com)
29. Beef Stroganoff – The beefy creamy goodness is hard to beat. Get the recipe here (hipfoodiemom.com).
30. White Chicken Chilli – So tasty…. Jaclyn over at cookingclassy.com has the recipe.
31. Pot Roast With Potatoes – Juicy meat and beautiful veggies all in one pot, seems like a winner to me! You can find the recipe here (cookingclassy.com).
There you go, 31 days, done and dusted! I hope you and your family find some new favorites… i know that we sure have (pastalaya – hmmm…yum yum!)
If you are looking for a new slow-cooker or pressure cooker, check out these great deals from Amazon (affiliate link*)
If you’ve enjoyed this article please consider sharing it with your friends and family, and don’t forget to check out the rest of my weblog here (brightbrainy.com). Thanks!
*All that this means is that i get a small percentage of the sale, i ‘spose as Amazon’s way of saying ‘Thanks!’ for sending some business their way. I use those proceeds to help with the running of my household and the upkeep of this site, so please, go wild ;). (Only joking! Brightnbrainy supports responsible spending.)