Every now and then you find something great in an unexpected place. You have to try this potato salad!
Potato Salad With Pesto And Bacon
- 500 g baby potatoes, cooked and cut in half (leave the skins on)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 slices of bacon, diced
- 2 teaspoon fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (add an extra tablespoon if you like your pesto flavor strong)
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place the potatoes, onions, bacon and chives in a large bowl and lightly toss together.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayo and pesto.
- Add pesto mixture to potatoes and combine then taste.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving to let the flavors blend.