This delicious recipe is bound to leave you with a table full of happy little diners!
Mac and Cheese Soup
- 4 C chicken broth
- 3 C small pasta shells
- 116 ounce bag frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix
- 1 1/2 C low fat milk
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 C grated cheddar cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth to the boil. Add the pasta and bring back up to boil, then reduce and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add in the vegetables and then cook until the pasta and veggies are tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Combine milk and flour in a resealable container and shake well to combine.
- Stir into the pasta soup and cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Gradually add the cheese, stirring until the cheese melts,
- Divide into bowls and serve.
- As an extra treat, why not try sprinkling some bacon bits on top!