Pepperoni Pizza Soup
For the soup
- 2 can concentrate tomato soup
- 3 C water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 C dried elbow macaroni
- 2 green onions
- 2 t dried oregano
- 1/3 C pepperoni, diced
For the topping
- 1 C mozzarella, grated
- 1 C cheddar, grated
- pepperoni slices
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat broiler.
- Bring the soup concentrate, water and garlic to the boil in a large pot.
- Stir in the macaroni, green onion, oregano and diced pepperoni and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Pour the soup into 4 large oven-proof soup bowls and top each bowl with 1/4 cup of mozzarella, 1/4 cup of cheddar and a few slices of pepperoni.
- sprinkle with a little extra oregano and broil for 3 to 5 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
- This soup is great served with a warm loaf of bread, something that you can pull apart with your hands and dunk in piece-by-piece!