Growing up, one of my favorite things to do was pass an afternoon creating something out of nothing. Letting my imagination wild, and seeing what the end product was. Of course, sometimes, having a game-plan helps! This is where i’ll be adding great activities that I find that I think you and the kids’ll enjoy.
Please, feel free to send me pictures of your results, maybe we can add a gallery 🙂
1. For great toddler art activities, just click here .
2.Want to teach the kids about saving, why not try one of these 7 piggy bank ideas. Check them out right here .
3. Extra paper plates? Bored kids? Then this is the place for you… the 10 BEST paper plate crafts I could find! Get them here .
4. Is it also hot where you are? Then these activities are sure to be a winner with the whole family! Check out my 5 favorite summer activities here .
5. Feeling creative, but also a little hungry? Then check out this post on edible crafts.
6. Every family needs a great art supply box – get all the details here
7. Looking for fun activities to keep your tween happy? Check out this post on activities for 11 to 13 year olds.
8. Busy bags are so much fun! Here are 7 busy bags your busy bee will love , full of activities to help your little one develop patience, perseverance, improve hand-eye co-ordination, and practice their fine motor skills.
9. Some more great busy bags… here are 12 free printable busy bags your busy bee will love , for those days when you need a quick activity.
10. A sick day doesn’t necessarily need to mean a TV day. Check out this post for great low-energy, high -impact fun activities.
11. Looking for coloring pages? You’ve come to the right place. These are definitely the best free coloring pages out there!
12. Great, free kids wall art is hard to find… luckily, we have the best of the best right here . Take a look!
13. Looking for a quick activity to keep your toddler entertained for a few minutes while you put in a quick load of laundry (or finally have that cup of coffee)? Here are 20 fantastic ideas.
Please check back often, I add new posts almost daily (I promise!).
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it with your friends, and check out the rest of my website here (brightnbrainy.com)